Monday, November 1, 2021

Cum For Me


Video language: English

Xena came to play. The first thing she asked was how long it had been sense I got off real hard. I told her about a week. She said good now strip. She tied me to the rack spread eagle. I thought she was going to get me off over and over. I was so wrong. Instead she teases and denies me my orgasm. I am sweating and shaking so bad trying to get off but she does not let me till she wants to. This is a strong powerful video. It has been a long time sense I had a strong orgasm like that
Me jacking my cock and cumming all over your mouth on your tits a HUGE load for you. None. None. Jerking off my big hard dick with a nice load, add me for the 1st time. very intense orgasm using vibrating bullet on my cock for the first time.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 91.5 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa

Release Year: 2015 Studio: Blacked Models: Alexa Genres: GangBang , Interrecial , Big Black Cock , Blowjob , Creampie Video lang...