Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Christian Fitt Dominates With His Feet


Genres: Feet, Fetish
Video language: English

Christian Fitt knows how to dominate a dude with his feet and he proved that to me here in this MyFriendFeet shoot. And with a pair of size 11 1/2s on him he has a lot to smother your face with. It was all good to me though. I love the feeling of a real man's feet covering my face and filling up my mouth. Christian certainly appreciated it. Hot!.
Part. II the whole day I was fucking with my versatile friend of the box feet domination. Feet worship with older daddy and young gay buddies have a great anal session. A guy fucks a Russian fag and makes him lick his feet to be worshiped and licked. Bareback orgy with a love of bondage and film free napping Reece has a cum fountain. Christian and Petrick Garcia in sruba with the gifted and double penetration! XVIDEOS Red/Onlyfans.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:10
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1292kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 168.2 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa

Release Year: 2015 Studio: Blacked Models: Alexa Genres: GangBang , Interrecial , Big Black Cock , Blowjob , Creampie Video lang...